April 1, 2014

New Other World Hairstyles!

YES! We finally have some new hairstyles! I know you can make your own wigs in stardesign, but I've never been a big fan of those. So everytime a normal hairstyle comes out I'm HAPPEH :).


These are the 4 new hairstyles at Other World:

The Ice Princess Hair, for 15 stardollars, which you can see on the doll i_heart_cats.
This hair works best with colors that aren't natural hair colors. As you see it looks good with blue, but it looks also good in a dark grey or purple!
The Forest Warrior Hair, for 11 stardollars, of which you can see a thumbnail in the picture above (the one below the Ice Princess Hair).
I personally think this hair looks better with darker colors, either natural hair colors like a dark brown or for example a dark purple.
The Karolina Long Hair, for 12 stardollars, which you can see on my doll! (MissVickie).
I feel like this hair looks best with natural colors like blonde and brown. But you can always experiment!
The Forest Fantasy Hair, for 9 stardollars, of which you can see a thumbnail in the picture above (the one below the Karolina Long Hair).
I think this hair, like the Ice Princess Hair, looks best with colors that aren't natural hair colors. Like a dark red, or maybe even pink.

I'm liking them very much! Especially the Karolina Long Hair and the Ice Princess Hair, which I showed on 2 dolls :). I also think the prices are very reasonable for once.

What do you think?

love, Victoria ~ MissVickie.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 - (DESIGN): Bluebyrd a.k.a. Fleur, (CODING): Bluebyrd and Code Nirvana