March 28, 2014

Guess The Celeb! (COMPETITION)

Hello all!

We have a winner! It's Celeb_Lola, congratz!


Enjoy!

I have a little competition for you guys! I tried to make a celebrity on Stardoll, and it is your job to guess who it is! Here goes:

If you know who it is, you can post your answer in the comments below (THAT IS THE ONLY WAY!). Be sure to include your Stardoll username in your answer!

The first person to guess it right will win a 34sd item (one that you put on your wishlist, and I'll then buy for you. Because I'm not superstar that's the only way I can give away prizes.)

I'll give new hints everyday!

Hint 1: It's a boy >:)
Hint 2: He is in a band
Hint 3: He is british

love, Victoria ~ MissVickie.

1 comments:

Copyright © 2014 - (DESIGN): Bluebyrd a.k.a. Fleur, (CODING): Bluebyrd and Code Nirvana