March 1, 2014

Spring Makeup Look


Hello sweet stardollies! I created this fresh spring make-up look to go with all your new spring clothes!

Light-green and light-pink are the colors that remind me of a nice spring, so those are the colors I used.

I lighted the lips up by adding a white lipgloss (not sure if that is still available anymore).

I also used a reddish blush, wich I overlayed with a neutral skin tone blush to make it less red. On top of that I added a little white blush right below the eyes.

Finally I added some shadestick around the nose and above the upper lip to create some extra shadows, because I hope the spring will be extra-sunny!

Enjoy!
xoxo Bluebyrd

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 - (DESIGN): Bluebyrd a.k.a. Fleur, (CODING): Bluebyrd and Code Nirvana